Top 5 DIY of the week




Love the simplicity of these leather pouches, do you think it would work with fabric as well? somethingturquoise.com




This DIY is from a german blog 101woonideeen.nl, but I really liked this idea, so I'm sharing it despite not understanding most of the instructions. Do I have any readers from Germany?




There has been a ton of tassel necklace diys on the internet these days, but I've never seen one like this, really like the boho feel to it, you can also visit the blog ellefrost.com.



Great tutorial showing how to digitalize your drawings or calligraphy,explained in detailed steps. This is actually the same technic that I use, and the one that gets me better results. See the tutorial at itrydiy.me



So freaking adorable, really want to make one for myself. seekatesew.com


Have a great weekend,

Comments

  1. I really like the cloud book holder. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tutorial! :)
    - Mikko, www.itrydiy.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very best as well as Most affordable Jabodetabek Individual Coaching, your staff plus tutors are available to your house, arranged your own research program and can pick almost any industry associated with analysis ... click https://kursus-ekonomi.netlify.app/les-privat-ekonomi-kebayoran-lama.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jabodetabek private tutoring services with teachers arriving at the house. In excess of many hundreds of active tutors are prepared to teach various skills and lessons for youngsters to adults ... go to https://privat-matematika.vercel.app/les-privat-matematika-setiabudi.html for further

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will find a cheaper fee compared to the table above, be sure again concerning the qualifications of the teacher / Kindergarten teacher recommended to your account ... for more information https://fisika-exed.blogspot.com/2022/04/les-privat-fisika-di-cipayung-temurah.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top